Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Washington State Bank Offers Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account is an account that helps to pay for qualified medical expenses using tax-exempt funds and tax-free earnings for individuals and families with a High Deductible Health Plan.
- No minimum deposit required
- Monthly Maintenance fee of $2.50
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- Checks are available upon request
- Earns Interest
- Monthly Account Statement - Online - Free
- Monthly Account Statement – Mailed - $1.00 per month
- Unlimited Transactions
- Deposits and withdrawals are limited to those set forth by IRS guidelines.
- In the event any HSA account holder needs an in-house withdrawal or causes a return of excess contributions or a mistaken distribution, there shall be a $20.00 special processing fee due to additional IRS reporting by the bank.
- Not everyone may qualify for an HSA. See your tax professional and/or insurance provider for details and qualifications.
For additional information on Health Savings Accounts, please click here. Washington State Bank is not responsible for the content.